blue centerlight pop

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" - jack kerouac

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

August 2

So I haven't written in ages, but oh well. Biggest news lately is that out of 50 people who first applied, I'm one of 12 going on a Habitat for Humanity trip next January in Southern India! Oh, and I'm over the moon for the two-year old boy I've been taking care of this week. His name's Auggie (for August). On my way to Arizona in a week for a Golden Key conference, paid for by good ol' B.U. It's gonna be HAWT (I'm developing a traditional American drawl, it seems) but wonderful. My snail mail address is below if you wanna send me mail - I'm here til the end of the month, then back to be a Frosh Week judge in fabulous Lennoxvegas. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home