blue centerlight pop

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" - jack kerouac

Sunday, May 28, 2006

'tis decided (mm-hmn)

This blog will be my way of sharing news about camp life once I'm in California, since I don't think I'll be on msn or email overly much (if I am, give me a virtual slap on the wrist for not spending as much time as possible outside amid the trees) so this will let me recount adventures, thoughts and anecdotes for the masses.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger bazooka radio said…

    Dr. Dre tells me that California knows how to party.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    Shoot. wanted to be the first to drop names. I guess you can trust Dr. Dre.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home