blue centerlight pop

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" - jack kerouac

Friday, June 02, 2006

Listen to Ladytron

It looks like my internet capabilities are going to be even more minimal than I thought, so here's the deal: I'll blog when I can and in the meantime, you can find me here:

Bearskin Meadow Camp
65000 Ten Mile Road
PO 906
KCNP 93633
USA

So, as early as June 12th, you can "send me a postcard" or letter and let me know what's going on in your world. Or if you email me your address, I'll send YOU a cool California postcard. S'alright? s'alright.


disclaimer: I stole a Ladytron song title to suit my purposes. I have no idea what their music actually sounds like, so if they suck, it's not my fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home